Repetition Repetition

You are a sucky horn dawg!!!

FSt-Germain responds:

Math Barrels Game Math Barrels Game

This game is possibly the greatest thing I have ever played... It couldn't be better in any way. I would pay any price to buy. But I am thankful that it is free. And you are a good person for helping the children with their mathematics. PRAISE YOU SIR

chefllama17 responds:

Thank you so much for rating my game so low, it means a lot to me.
Ever since I was a child I dreamed of making high quality math games for the public. People say to me that doing such is impossible and call me retarded but I don't care, it's beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install numbers on my face, and operations on my body. From now on I want you to call me "mathwizard69" and respect my right to make high quality math games from my desk and post them unfinished. Thank you for being so understanding.
-mathwizard69

Spooky Shift Spooky Shift

This game is so rad... I think I may die

Mad Duck Mad Duck

I had a lot of fun playing this game. I liked how it kept challenging me in different ways. I just found awesome! The little duck is hilarious and I couldn't stop playing. A little music could have made this game even better though. Cheers!

Barriers 2 Barriers 2

Oh my...
I can not believe what I just played... It is so glorious that I can't even begin to comprehend what just happened. I actually fainted at the sight of each new level! My brother had to revive me so that I could continue to play. Which I'm glad he did because if he didn't, I wouldn't have been able to play this game 50 consecutive times... You are now my hero, and I am your #1 fan!!! I expect great games in the future from you, GREAT GAMES! But overall, I really enjoyed the game because I just couldn't stop playing. Level after level, I just couldn't stop. It's so addicting that after the 50th time, I had to throw my computer and get a new one. (This review is being written on a crappy desktop from the early 2000s)
But in all seriousness, FSt-Germain, I think I am not alone when I say this... Barriers 2 is possibly the greatest game ever made! Tom Fulp should make a 6th star just for you!!!
That is all...

FSt-Germain responds:

GCube GCube

I really enjoyed playing this game. The art is really professional and the game really challenged me. Great job!

rbreve responds:

Thank you!

Where Did They Go?! Where Did They Go?!

The game is just confusing, I didn't know, and still don't know what the objective was. More thought in game design and a bit more effort could make this cool because it is an interesting concept, running away from someone could be a nice original idea. Continue to improve and make games :)

cerealdude559 responds:

Thanks for the review!

PingPong PingPong

I pretty well executed game, it gets a little repetitive after a while. Maybe add powerups to the players or the balls to make the players stay on their toes. Also, catchy music goes a long way. Overall, it's a pretty good game, but could use a few minor changes to make it even better.

Cat Advemture Cat Advemture

I think the story at the beginning is awesome, great animation. I really like the feel that I get from the game, it has a really fun and welcoming mood. The game is really fun! It's challenging enough so that it's fun, but not so easy that I can't even beat the first level. The art could be better, but at least you keep the same style throughout the whole game. Good work!

zencube zencube

This is a really awesome puzzle game! It's challenging and I had a lot of fun playing it. Great work!